CALIFORNIA- On Saturday Beyonce made history as the first black female artist to headline at the annual Coachella music festival, and she left people speechless.
The hitmaker two hour show was filled with wardrobe changes, surprise appearances from Destiny Child’s and the explosive performance has been trending since.
Fans have affectionately called her explosive performance, Beychella.
Take a look:
— Fela Kuti (@felakuti) April 16, 2018
— Afnizar Zuelva (@AfnizarZ) April 16, 2018
— Leiana (@Les_T510) April 16, 2018
— afrobeats (@afrobeatstoday) April 15, 2018
— art-ish (@BodyofBex) April 15, 2018
SEE PICS HERE:
Beyoncé's records today:
• First black woman to headline #Coachella
• Destiny's Child: first girlgroup to perform at #BeyChella
• Bey set the highest live streaming record ever
• Most tweeted about & praised Coachella performance
• Longest Coachella dancing sequence onstage pic.twitter.com/N1Daktm4sD
— Music News Facts (@musicnewsfact) April 15, 2018
Photo Credit- www.popsugar.com