These are some make up tips that actually work and may help you get over some of the most troubling arts about wearing make-up. Here is a list of some of the things that have helped in the past.
1. Applying powder (baby powder works too) before applying foundation to help it last longer on oily skin.
2. Apply setting spray before highlighting your skin for higher definition of the highlights.
3. Concealer always comes before foundation but its even better to apply foundation first and concealing whatever was not covered by the foundation after.
4. Instead of using a lot of money buying highlighters, use powder (same applies for baby powder) on all the places on your face that need highlighting (under your eyes, below cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin), leave it on for 10 minutes to get the powder set in. in ten minutes, blend it with your foundation and you have a highlight popping!
5. When applying a bright colour lipstick, use the same colour lip line to make it last lobger. Option for a waterproof one as it will work as a base and make it last longer no mstter how much you drink or eat.
Make up is less technical and more about what works better to make it last longer or work better with your skin.