NOT THE FIRST TIME TOM MOYANE’S ABUSED MY DAUGHTER, CLAIMS MOTHER

JOHANNESBURG – The mother of a teenager, who has accused Tom Moyane of attacking her, says that it wasn’t the first time the suspended Sars boss abused her daughter.

It is alleged that Moyane  assaulted the 17-year-old girl at his home in Johannesburg last week.

Cynthia Masina has claimed that her daughter  has a six-month-old baby with Moyane’s son, has been repeatedly emotionally abused by Moyane and his wife but they decided not to report the matter, hoping that the abuse would end.

Masina said after she saw her daughters bruises on her body, decided this was enough, she said, “I’m still not in a good state to talk about this but what I can say over the phone, is that I’ve heard everything over the phone that my daughter forwarded me, with a man shouting. That’s all I can say for now.”

Police authorities confirmed that the suspended SARs head has been warned to present himself at the magistrates court in Roodeport on Friday.

According to a EWN report they contacted Moyane and his lawyer on Monday morning for comment but they were not available.

Photo Credit- eNCA

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


5 × 4 =